BAYWATCH PENTHOUSE APARTMENT
Self-Catering Holiday Accommodation
Carbis Bay – St Ives Cornwall
Tel: 01736 793206
A luxury 4 star penthouse apartment - Sleeps 4 people
Carbis Bay is an ideal setting for your holiday with its close proximity to picturesque St Ives. Baywatch penthouse apartment has a beautiful view of St Ives from the living area. The apartment is 10 minutes walk from the safe blue flag beach of Carbis Bay and 5 minutes from the scenic railway to St Ives. One can surf at Hawkes Point or wander the coastal footpath to Porthkidney Sands or enjoy the 20 minute walk to St Ives. The West Cornwall golf club is only 10 minutes away. The penthouse has two bedrooms, bathroom with fully marble tiled floor and walls, a well-equipped kitchen and internet access.
• Bedroom 1 – King size bed, wardrobe and 2 bedside tables with lamps. TV.
• Bedroom 2 - Double bed, wardrobe, bedside tables with lamps, TV, en-suite shower room with power shower, toilet and hand basin, fully marble tiled with towel rail.
• Bathroom – with fully marble tiled floor and walls, includes a large corner shower unit, a corner bath, towel rail and mirrored vanity unit.
• Lounge/diner - comfortable lounge suite, TV, DVD, internet access, dining table seating 4 people
• Balcony - leading from lounge with wonderful view of St Ives, patio furniture
• Kitchen - Ultra modern kitchen with oven, ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine/dryer, fridge/freezer, adjacent bar + bar stools.
• Electric Radiant underfloor heating throughout the apartment.
• 1 car parking space.
• Close to two golden sandy beaches of Carbis Bay and Porthkidney sands and the renowned south west coastal foot path.
• Recreation facilities include surfing, fishing, tennis, playing in the dunes at nearby Porthkidney beach and horse riding. West Cornwall Golf Club within easy reach.
• Carbis Bay has a Tesco supermarket close by, a superb restaurant and several pubs, and renowed Becks Fish and Chips all in walking distance.
• St Ives is 20 minutes walk along the coastal footpath or by the panoramic St Erth to St Ives train or by bus/car.
• Nearby St Ives offers many attractions with its Tate Gallery, Barbara Hepworth museum and the atmosphere of St Ives with its cobbled streets, fishermens cottages, restaurants and three fantastic golden sandy beaches, and a wonderful harbour.
Duvets and bed linen are included. Please bring your own towels.
We advise customers to take out holiday insurance to cover cancellation.
For further enquires contact Terry and Jill Jasper.
Baywatch Headland Road Carbis Bay St Ives Cornwall TR26 2NS
Tel: 01736 793206