Enjoy a relaxing break in our modern two-bedroom self-catering caravan at a small and tranquil family holiday park, just 8 minutes’ drive from Pentewan’s sandy beach on Cornwall’s south coast.
Polgooth is situated in mid Cornwall close to the south coast with a good choice of sandy beaches, and within easy reach of the town of St Austell (2 miles), the picturesque fishing port of Mevagissey (5 miles), the Lost Gardens of Heligan (3 miles) and the Eden Project (6.5 miles).
NO BOOKING FEES ADDED BY CHYCOR BOOKING.
25% Deposit payable on booking.
Balance payable minimum 6 weeks before date of arrival.
- Payment is by SagePay (card payments) or Internet Banking
- If this is the first time you have booked through Chycor Ltd then paying with a Credit Card gives you added consumer protection should you feel unfamiliar with us, even though we have been trading since 1996!
- To pay final balances or make part-payments click here My Account for SagePay or for our Internet Banking details (24:7Booking).
Availability: April to October | Changeover day: Saturday | Check in from 5 pm | Check out by 10 am
Accommodation and Facilities
This centrally heated and double glazed two-bedroom Willerby caravan (29 ft x 12 ft) has a spacious sitting area with built-in corner sofa, feature gas fire and Flatscreen TV. The dining area has a table and seating for 4, and the kitchen area has fitted storage units, gas hob cooker with oven, fridge, microwave, toaster and kettle. Crockery and cooking utensils are provided.
The double bedroom has a double bed, 2 x bedside tables, fitted wardrobe and mirrored dressing area. The twin bedroom has two single beds, 1 x bedside table, small fitted wardrobe and a mirror. The shower room has an enclosed shower cubicle, wash hand basin, vanity mirror, WC and heated towel rail.
Outside there is a decked area with patio table and chairs and views over the park and countryside. Located at Carnmoggas Holiday Park, guests have the use of an indoor heated swimming pool (May-September), clubhouse with bar and beer garden, outdoor play area, indoor activities including pool, giant chess, table football, table tennis and long and short mat bowls. Once a week in peak season the clubhouse hosts music and a quiz night.
- Gas central heating with radiators throughout
- Bed linen and towels provided (please bring your own beach towels)
- Children welcome
- Sorry, no pets
- The Family Haven is non-smoking
- Local Activities: watersports, swimming, cycling, sea fishing, golf, horse riding, walking
On the edge of the nearby village of Polgooth in a pretty valley, the community-run Polgooth Inn is a classic old Cornish village pub with a warm and friendly atmosphere. The Hewas Inn in Sticker is another good choice for eating out and both villages have convenience stores. Supermarkets can be found in St Austell.
It’s just a few miles from Carnmoggas to a selection of sandy beaches and fishing coves:
Pentewan Beach – 3 miles
Porthpean Beach – 3.5 miles
Mevagissey – 4.4 miles
Portmellon – 5.5 miles
Carlyon Bay – 6 miles
Gorran Haven – 7 miles
As well as the Eden Project and the Lost Gardens of Heligan, nearby attractions include the historic 18th Century harbour at Charlestown (featured in ‘Poldark’), Caerhays Castle and Gardens, St Austell Brewery Visitor Centre, and the harbour town of Fowey set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the Fowey estuary.
For further information and to book this property contact Amanda @ Chycor Bookings
- Mobile: +44 (0)7850 211528
- Telephone: +44 (0)1209 313907
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please check availability before emailing)