The cottage is ideally located for exploring the nearby town of Penzance, the fishing villages of Newlyn and Mousehole, Marazion and St Michael’s Mount, St Ives and all of Penwith to Lands End. The sea at Mounts Bay is only a few minutes’ walk away and the beautiful north coast is only 15 minutes’ drive away.
WE ADVERTISE ON A NUMBER OF WEBSITES AND TO ENSURE NO CLASHES OCCUR WE PREFER TO SPEAK TO YOU IN PERSON OR MANAGE YOUR BOOKING BY EMAIL.
- Living room
- Kitchen with dining table
- 2 bedrooms – 2 double bedrooms and a fold up bed
- Parking spaces available nearby
- High chair available.
- Sorry, No Smoking.
- Small, well behaved dogs welcome.
- There is a stream at the end of the garden – parents of small children please take note.
- Due to Chycornick being in a residential area, visitors are asked to keep the noise level down and not to hold parties or events.