|East Rose sits on Bodmin Moor between the picturesque villages of Blisland and St Breward and offers seven self-catering holiday cottages, thoughtfully coverted from traditional stone barns. Retaining many original features including stone walls and exposed beams, the cottages sleep between two and six people. |
In an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, we have over three acres of superb coarse fishery for the relaxed family angler. The Eden Project and numerous beaches, seaside harbours and coastal walks are in easy reach.
- Four lakes, picnic areas, large lawned areas and barbeque
- Coarse fishery on over three acres of water with four stocked lakes, containing Tench, Bream, Roach, Rudd, Crucian Carp and Carp, ranging in size up to 13lb
- Located on Bodmin Moor, between the picturesque villages of Blisland and St Breward, with easy access to the superb North Cornish coast, and centrally located for exploring all of Cornwall
- Well behaved dogs welcome
- Perfect for families, walkers, cyclists and dogs
- Cream tea on arrival
- Family-run holiday cottages with the owners on site should you require any assistance.
- Relaxed environment, peace and quiet away from the crowds and safe for children.
Our holiday cottages have been converted from original farm buildings and offer plenty of character including three-foot thick stone walls, vaulted roofs and exposed timbers.
Our seven cottages, sleeping between two and six, are tastefully furnished and offer all the home comforts you could need. The high standard of our cottages, combined with our stunning location and superb coarse fishery offers you a wonderful holiday experience in Cornwall.
Bed linen and kitchen linen are provided free of charge and you can hire a towel set at £5 per person per week (free to overseas guests).
We welcome dogs at East Rose, but for the comfort of all our guests, we have special booking conditions for dogs - please contact us for details before booking.
The Coarse Fishery
Our pleasure coarse fishery consists of four lakes, half a mile of pathways and numerous picnic areas to take in the wonderful natural scenery surronding East Rose. With the cottages no more than 120 metres from the lakes, East Rose forms a superb venue for your holiday. There is a fishing hut available for guests for gear and bait storage.
Our fishing lakes are perfect for the relaxed angler wanting peace and quiet away from the crowds. The lakes are stocked with Tench, Bream, Roach, Rudd, Crucian Carp and Carp, ranging in size up to 13lb, to suit all abilities.
If you would like more information about the holiday accommodation and facilities at East Rose
please visit our website
We look forward to welcoming you to East Rose!
East Rose, St Breward, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL30 4NL
The blue marker on the Google map indicates our approximate location. Use the '+' and '-' buttons near the top left of the map to zoom in and out. Use the arrow buttons or click and drag to pan around.