Welcome to Atlantic View Apartment
St Ives, Cornwall Self Catering Holiday Apartment
Atlantic View apartment is a a short walk (approximately five minutes), from the town, harbour,Tate Gallery and lovely sandy beaches, with the bonus of undercover parking.
Atlantic View is a modern one bedroom, second floor apartment completed in 2009. It comprises of an open plan kitchen/diner with lounge leading to a small, south facing balcony from which there are views of St Ives bay. A comfortable double bedroom and modern bathroom with shower over bath.
Tariffs 2013 - See below for 2014
- Duvet, bed linen, bath and hand towels provided. (Please bring your own beach towels.)
- Gas and electric inclusive of price.
- Undercover parking for one car also included.
- The owners personally supervise this apartment. All bookings are Saturday - Saturday. The apartment will be available from 3pm on the arrival date. Departure by 10am on leaving date.
- Booking deposit. Bookings made more than 6 weeks in advance require a 1/3rd deposit.
- Bookings less than 6 weeks in advance require the full amount.
- Balance payment. The balance plus £100 damage deposit is payable 6 weeks prior to the commencement of the holiday.
- The damage deposit is refundable, after satisfactory inspection.
- Please note we operate a strictly NO SMOKING, NO PETS POLICY.
- Been to St Ives lots over the last 40 years. This is the best apartment we have ever had. Will be back again next year.
- Had a fantastic week in this wonderfull apartment. The accomodation was very clean and comfortable. We hope to return next year and look forward to staying here again.
- Fantastic week in a great apartment. Location could not be better. Off road parking a great plus. Cannot wait to come back.
- Our first visit to St Ives, so glad we found this apartment, just what we are used to clean, modern and good location.
- Really enjoyed our week here. Apartment is beautifully presented and in a good location too. We would happily recommend this apartment to friends & family.
- Beautifull, clean apartment, like "home from home". Location is fantastic and parking space is a blessing. Would recommend to all family & friends.
- Fabulous apartment, modern, clean with everything you need. We have been coming to Cornwall for the last 14 years & this accomodation beats all we have stayed in.
- Apartment really clean, fresh and in a great location. Have had a lovely time
- Great location and modern clean apartment.
- Had a great time as usual be back next year.We have been to St Ives on numerous occasions, but this is by far the best apartment we have stayed in. Excellant price-we weren't expecting it to be so fab. We will definitely be booking for next year.
- Fantastic week! Great apartment, fantastic location and the little added extras were most appreciated. Would definitely recommend the apartment to family & friends - hope to be back soon.
- Great location and offroad parking a bonus, excellent holiday.
- Had a lovely week yet again in St Ives!! Apartment is wonderfull, couldn't have asked for more.
- We've had a lovely week, so glad we came back to St Ives. We really felt at home in the apartment, which had everything we needed and is in a great location. The parking space was invaluable-no worries or hassle (or cost) about where to park during our stay. Thanks for all the "bits", they were very thoughtfull.
- Lovely clean apartment, nice personal touches. Weather was perfect. The boat trip to Seal Island was great. Will be back.
- We found the apartment spotless and well equipped for all our needs. Also thought the coffee, milk and biscuits was a nice touch, will definitely recomend the apartment to family and friends.
- Lovely apartment, so close to town. Had some lovely coastal walks.Enjoyed St Ives, will be back.
- The apartment is gorgeous, everything you could want. Hope to be back at some point.
- Fab holiday and great apartment ! Looking forward to next years holiday allready !
- Our first time in St Ives and the apartment was everything we could want, it is so convenient for all the amenities. We've had a great week and hope to come back again.
- Very comfortable apartment to return to after days out. We golfed and walked the coastal path both in beautiful weather.
- Fantastic apartment, modern and clean. Another fantastic stay in St Ives, especially as it was our honeymoon.Will be back soon.
- Lovely apartment, well presented, modern, clean and cosy. Situated perfectly for shopping, restaurants and beaches! Will recommend to family and friends and will be back ourselves.
Out of season short breaks may be available, ring for details.
The blue marker on the Google map indicates our approximate location. Use the '+' and '-' buttons near the top left of the map to zoom in and out. Use the arrow buttons or click and drag to pan around.
Postal Address: Atlantic View Apartment, 9 St James Court, St Ives, Cornwall, TR26 1QR