Imagine a holiday which combines the freedom and convenience of self-catering with all the facilities of an award-winning hotel and Blue Flag accredited beach just a few steps away. With a choice of self-catering or meals included, you can enjoy one of England's most picturesque locations at your leisure.
Our superior range of accommodation consists of luxury apartments, traditional granite-built cottages, contemporary beach houses, comfortable bungalows and other completely unique properties.
All properties are owned and managed by the Carbis Bay Resort Hotel and set in the beautiful surroundings of St Ives Bay.
We provide a Welcome Pack of a bottle of wine, fresh flowers and a box of chocolates.
Each property is usually let on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday. Some properties can also be let on a daily basis subject to availability and we also offer mini-breaks at certain times of year.
Included with self catering at the Carbis Bay Hotel:
- For a 7 night stay we provide a welcome pack of fresh flowers, Cornish chocolates, champagne, Cornish spring water, milk, tea and coffee.
- Discounted meals when you eat in our restaurant – children's meals also available.
- Use of all Hotel facilities during your stay including outdoor heated swimming pool (open May – September), entertainment (main season only), games room etc.
- Beach Shop and Café on site (main season).
- Beach Hut and deckchairs on Carbis Bay Beach.
- Unlimited parking whenever you visit the hotel and beach.
- Easy access to St Ives via the coastal path or branch-line train service.
Hidden in our idyllic wooded valley on the edge of the beach, these newly built chic and stylish superior apartments offer luxury modern accommodation, individually furnished and equipped to meet the highest standard.
Our newly built luxury cottages have been designed with the discerning visitor in mind and offer a touch of elegance. Sleeping six people .
With uninterrupted views across St Ives Bay to Godrevy lighthouse, these fabulous holiday houses are situated directly above the golden sands of Carbis Bay Hotel's own beach.
Situated in a quiet area approximately two minutes by car from The Carbis Bay Hotel and Beach resort, these modern bungalows offer comfortable accommodation with shops and local amenities a short walk away.
Located a minutes drive from the hotel, these apartments offer a touch of luxury during your stay on the seaward side of Carbis Bay.
The Old Schoolhouse
The Old Schoolhouse is a flagship property of Carbis Bay. It has two spacious double en-suite bedrooms with vaulted chandeliered ceilings and luxury bathrooms.
Chyarvor is a stunning newly built three-bedroomed property sleeping 6 with magnificent sea views across St Ives Bay to Godrevy Lighthouse.
|Telephone: 01736 795311||Email: Reception@carbisbayhotel.co.uk||Enquiry Form|
|Visit the Carbis Bay Self-Catering Website|